8 Simple Things You Can Do
To Help Pass Measure SS
- Commit to voting YES on SS!
- Endorse Measures SS. Let us use your name publicly as a Measure SS supporter.
- Make a financial contribution. Any amount—large or small—will help educate over 10,000 voters who are eligible to vote in November. Financial resources will help us get our message out to voters who vote.
- Help educate voters on the many reasons to vote for Measure SS. Volunteer at the phone banks in September, October and November for 1 night a week or more until Election Day.
- Help us gather YES on Measure SS endorsements. The more who endorse Measure SS, the better. Join our endorsement gathering effort.
- Write a Letter to the Editor. The more voters who see YES on SS letters in print and online media, the better. Write a letter stating why YOU will be voting YES on Measure SS.
- Spread the YES on Measure SS message in your circles on social media—ask your online friends to join you in VOTING YES on Measure SS.
- Most importantly, DON’T FORGET TO VOTE
And VOTE YES on Measure SS!